We open our venue doors once a month for all of your planning needs. The open houses include Covered Bridge & Honey Bee venue, as well as the Farmhouse. There will be a team member on-site to answer questions. If you’d like to book a private meeting with us during the open house, please reach out ahead of time. Open houses are perfect for:
• Booked couples who want to show the space to family & friends who were not able to make the venue tour.
• Decor visits! Browse the borrow barn and decide what items you plan to include in your wedding design.
• Meeting with vendors for food & floral design, floor plan layouts, and music selections.
• Engagement, maternity, or family photos!
• 2nd or 3rd visits for those couples who have toured and are still in the decision process.
• Ceremony rehearsals.
Sunday, July 18th, 2-6 pm
Sunday, August 15th 2-6 pm
Sunday, September 19th 2-6 pm
Sunday, October 17th 2-6 pm
Sunday, November 21st 2-6 pm
Sunday, December 19th 2-6 pm
Hailey & Zachary
"I can’t think of one single complaint. Just so many amazing memories from my wedding. Thanks to Hopkins Heartland, we had the absolute perfect wedding weekend. "
Lauren & Jacob
"Hopkins Heartland is hands down the BEST venue you could ever hope for.. They are so flexible and accommodating to ensure that your wedding is perfect."
Jenna & Kevin
"The venue is made even better by the amazing team that works there! Ingrid and Corrine work tirelessly to make sure that their couples have an amazing day!"