We open our venue doors once a month for all of your planning needs. The open houses include Covered Bridge & Honey Bee venue, as well as the Farmhouse. There will be a team member on-site to answer questions. If you’d like to book a private meeting with us during the open house, please reach out ahead of time. Open houses are perfect for:
• Booked couples who want to show the space to family & friends who were not able to make the venue tour.
• Decor visits! Browse the borrow barn and decide what items you plan to include in your wedding design.
• Meeting with vendors for food & floral design, floor plan layouts, and music selections.
• Engagement, maternity, or family photos!
• 2nd or 3rd visits for those couples who have toured and are still in the decision process.
• Ceremony rehearsals.
Sunday May 22nd, 12-4 pm
Sunday June 19th 12-4 pm
Sunday July 17th, 12-4 pm
Sunday August 21st, 12-4pm
Sunday September 18th, 12-4 pm
Anna & Mike
"We highly recommend Honey Bee Barn - not just for the unbeatable views of the farmland - but for the amazing team that supports you throughout your entire wedding planning journey. "
kalie & cody
"Being able to have the property from Thursday to Sunday really allows you to soak it all in and enjoy the best day of your life. I really cannot say enough things about this venue. I picked the BEST WEDDING VENUE! "
caley & brian
"If you are looking for a wedding weekend with a barn by the beach, look no further. Our family and friends are still talking about our wedding 4+ months later."